Jr. Accountant (JOMLA)
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Short summary of the job: A Jr. Accountant and warehouse controller needed to work in Riyadh to be responsible and under the management of the Controller this newly created position will be responsible for all inventory accounting functions. in addition; follow up and monitor receivables / payable account, journal enter, VAT, banking reconciling.
- Developing inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances
- Assisting in the improvement in internal controls related to inventory
- Verifying accurate standard costs
- Monitoring inventory transactions
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Preparing monthly journal entries as needed
- Special projects as required
- Follow up on receivables/payable.
- Prepare daily and weekly report of inventors
The successful candidate possesses:
- A minimum of four years experience as an Inventory or Cost Accountant in food business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- An understanding of GAAP in relation to inventory.
- Have experience in Saudi VAT.
- Families with all accounting standards
- Is flexible and able to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
What's great in the job?
- No outbound calls, you get leads and focus on providing value to them
- You sell management software to directors of SMEs: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
Team / Company Size:
10 / 500 people
Need More Info?
Healthcare, dental, vision
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves