Accountant assistant (GTC)
Saudi Arabia - Dammam
Accounting Assistant Job Description:
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
• Providing support to the Accounting Department.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, bank transfer, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or associate’s degree in accounting field with work experience.
• Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
• Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
• Professional manner and strong ethical code.
• Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.